About Jugnu TV
“Jugnu TV” is an eLearning project owned and brought to you by an eLearning and EduTech Company, 3i Logic Training Consultancy Co. (Pvt.) Ltd (3i Logic). It aims to promote literacy among kids (the little ones – aged 1 to 12. Jugnu TV provides learning in five key areas through expertly designed programs namely, “Math Monster”, “Little Science Whiz”, “Let’s Learn English”, “Aao-Urdu-Seekhain” and “Dil Dil Pakistan.”
Any changes we make will be effective immediately on notice, which we may give either by posting the new Agreement on the website or via electronic mail. Your continued use of this website after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure your familiarity with the most current version. It is your responsibility to remain up-to-date with these terms.
You are permitted to use this website for solely personal, non-commercial use unless expressly agreed otherwise. Any other agreement should be in a written form.
- This website and none of its features may be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by 3i Logic.
- You are prohibited from copying or distributing any part of this website in any medium without 3i Logic’s prior written authorization and
- You are prohibited to alter or modify any part of the website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
- You are prohibited from any other illegal and/or unauthorized use of this website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to this website.
- You are prohibited from launching any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc. that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser.
Not with standing the foregoing, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- Any commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member comments without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of this website and its features/services.
Your Online Account
- In order to access some features of the Website, you may have to create an account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree not to transfer your use of or access to the website to any third party.
- You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although we will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses to us or others due to such unauthorized use.
- On consideration of your use of this website, you agree, where information is requested, to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and to maintain and update it promptly.
- You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of this website.
- You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user name, including, without limitation, purchases. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with all of the foregoing obligations.
- Please note that we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse post or remove any Content posted by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the this Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. We expressly reserve the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any part of the website.
You acknowledge that we reserve the right to charge for your use of this website and/or any of its features. Any charges placed may be subject to change from time to time at the discretion of 3i Logic. If 3i Logic terminates your membership because you have breached these terms, you may not be entitled to become a member of this website again.
Third Party Links
Sponsors, Advertisers and Third Parties
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, sponsors, third parties, or advertisers found on or through this website, including payment and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such sponsor, third party, or advertiser. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such sponsors, third parties, or advertisers on the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- 1. All forms of Intellectual Property (IP) found on this website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, sounds, voice-overs, animations, interactive features (including all such similar content) and the logos contained therein, are wholly owned by 3i Logic (unless expressly stated otherwise). All forms of IP are protected under the intellectual property rights covered under the local and international IPR laws (as granted by International IPR Treaties and Conventions). These include without limitation, Copyrights, Patents, Design Rights and Trademarks.
- 2. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent 3i Logic. 3i Logic reserves all rights not expressly granted for the use of this website and its content.
- 3. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of this website or the Content therein.
- 4. We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on this Website in any way or form. 3i Logic will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove any such content without prior notice.
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification of the same to email@example.com with the following information in writing:
- a) A physical or electronic signature of a user authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and an electronic mail;
- e) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalties of misrepresentation and other applicable laws, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3i Logic reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in 3i Logic’s sole discretion, violates these provisions.
These terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by 3i Logic without restriction.
If any provision(s) of these terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision(s) shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any of these terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and 3i Logic’s failure to assert any right or provision under these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 3i Logic, its running office(s), its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to this website; (ii) your violation of any these terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these terms and your use of this website.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, 3I LOGIC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. 3I LOGIC MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE 3I LOGIC WEBSITE. 3I LOGIC DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND 3I LOGIC WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
INCLUSION OF ANY LINKED WEBSITE ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT IMPLY APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT OF THE LINKED WEBSITE BY 3I LOGIC. WHEN YOU ACCESS THESE THIRD-PARTY SITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. 3I LOGIC TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS WHICH ARE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE, NOR DOES IT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ITS ADVERTISERS. 3I LOGIC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THIS WEBSITE’S FEATURES. 3I LOGIC ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, ANY USER OR MEMBER COMMUNICATION. 3I LOGIC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF ANY EMAIL OR PLAYERS DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR ON ANY OF THE 3I LOGIC SERVICES OR COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO USERS OR TO ANY PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE 3I LOGIC SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL 3I LOGIC BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM USE OF THESE WEBSITE’S FEATURES, FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OR THROUGH THE FEATURES PLACED HERE, OR FROM THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS OF THE FEATURES OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. THE FEATURES PROVIDED ARE “AS-IS” AND 3I LOGIC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. 3I LOGIC CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE FEATURES OF THIS WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL 3I LOGIC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT 3I LOGIC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by 3i Logic from its facilities in Pakistan. 3i Logic makes no representations that the 3i Logic Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the 3i Logic Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with Laws in Pakistan and other applicable laws followed in their countries.
Postal address: Office # 307, Horizon Tower, Block # 3, Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan